Panasonic HC-X1000 is a powerful camcorder, it works as 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder, and with it you can jump right into 4K. Panasonic HC-X1000 features a 1/2.3″ MOS sensor that can help you to record 4K videos, it also has two built-in Venus processing engines, it can scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery. Besides it has used Leica Dicomar 20x Optical Zoom Lens, 0.45″ EVF / 3.5″ LCD Touch Screen, Individual Focus, Zoom & Iris Lens Rings, Power O.I.S, & Hybrid O.I.S. Simultaneous/Relay/Background Recording feature, etc. so it is ideal device if you want to record high quality videos.
Panasonic HC-X1000 can record videos in MP4, MOV or AVCHD formats, have you recorded some wonderful videos with this camcorder? After you recorded videos with it, you may have the need to import Panasonic HC-X1000 4K MP4/AVCHD files to Pinnacle Studio for editing. Pinnacle Studio is the best video editing programs on Windows platform, many professional users choose to edit videos with Pinnacle. If you have tried to import Panasonic HC-X1000 4K MP4/AVCHD files to Pinnacle for editing, have you encountered the Panasonic HC-X1000 4K MOV/AVCHD to Pinnacle importing or editing issues? Because on the forums many users have encountered the problems with Pinnacle Studio, they found the Panasonic HC-X1000 recorded 4K MP4/AVCHD videos can’t be supported by Pinnacle, and they want an effective solution for this, if you also have this problem, please don’t worry, now we will share the best way to import Panasonic HC-X1000 4KMOV /AVCHD files to Pinnacle for editing.
If you have ever used Pinnacle Studio, you may know there are limited video codecs and formats are supported by Pinnacle, for video format like 4K MP4, AVCHD, it is not supported by Pinnacle Studio, so when you import Panasonic HC-X1000 4K MP4/AVCHD files to Pinnacle, you will meet with problems. In this case, how can we avoid the Panasonic HC-X1000 to Pinnacle importing issue? It is easy, that we just need to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 4K MOV/AVCHD to AVI, which is native supported format of Pinnacle Studio, with AVI format, you won’t have any importing or editing problems.
The HD Video Converter has the ability to convert 4K/HD videos like 4K MP4/MOV/MXF, AVCHD(MTS, M2TS), XAVC/XAVC S, MXF, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPG, etc. to AVI for Pinnacle editing, besides Pinnacle Studio, it has optimized formats for Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, iMovie/Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas Pro etc. with this converter you can convert your videos easily, such as convert AVCHD to MKV, etc. Now please download it below.
1. Free download HD Video Converter, and then install this converter on your computer. If you need to use it on Mac, you can also download the Mac version to use.
2. After you installed the program on your Windows, please launch it, the software will show its main interface. Now you can click “Add File” button to import the Panasonic HC-X1000 4K MP4/AVCHD video files that you want to convert.
3. Click “Profile” bar to choose the format you need. To convert Panasonic HC-X1000 to Pinnacle smoothly, please click and choose “HD Video > AVI Video(*.avi)”, these are native format for Pinnacle. If you want to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 files to other formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, etc. you can also choose according to your need, this software may meet all your needs.
4. Click “Settings” button on the main interface you will be able to adjust the output parameters, you can skip this step if you don’t need to adjust, this profile has been optimized.
5. Press the “Convert” button to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 4K MP4/AVCHD to AVI for Pinnacle Studio on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP.
After the Panasonic 4K MP4/AVCHD to AVI conversion finished, please click “Open Folder” button to get the converted .avi videos, now you can transfer them into Pinnacle Studio 17/18/19/20 and edit without any problems, and you don’t need to render anymore.