Panasonic HC-X1000 is a powerful camcorder, it works as 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder, and with it you can jump right into 4K. Panasonic X1000 features a 1/2.3″ MOS sensor that can help you to record 4K videos, it also has two built-in Venus processing engines, it can scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery. Besides it has used Leica Dicomar 20x Optical Zoom Lens, 0.45″ EVF / 3.5″ LCD Touch Screen, Individual Focus, Zoom & Iris Lens Rings, Power O.I.S, & Hybrid O.I.S. Simultaneous/Relay/Background Recording feature, etc. so it is ideal device if you want to record high quality videos.
Panasonic HC-X1000 can record videos in MP4, MOV or AVCHD codecs, have you recorded some wonderful videos with this camcorder? After you recorded videos with it, you may have the need to import Panasonic HC-X1000 to Avid for editing. Avid Media Composer is the best video editing programs on Mac platform, many professional users choose to edit videos with Avid Media Composer. If you have tried to import Panasonic HC-X1000 to Avid for editing, have you encountered the Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD to Avid importing or editing issues? Because on the forums many users have encountered the problems with Avid, they found the Panasonic HC-X1000 recorded AVCHD videos can’t be supported by Avid, and they want an effective solution for this, if you also have this problem, please don’t worry, now we will share the best way to import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD files to Avid for editing.
If you have ever used Avid Media Composer, you may know there are limited video codecs and formats are supported by Avid, for video format like AVCHD MTS, it is not supported by Avid Media Composer, so when you import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS files to Avid, you will meet with problems. In this case, how can we avoid the Panasonic HC-X1000 to Avid importing issue? It is easy, that we just need to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD to DNxHD codec, which is native supported codec of Avid Media Composer, with DNxHD codec, you won’t have any importing or editing problems.
The HD Video Converter for Mac has the ability to convert all HD videos like AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPG, etc. to DNxHD codec for Avid editing, besides Avid Media Composer, it has optimized formats for iMovie/Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, Sony Vegas Pro etc. with this converter you can convert your videos easily, such as convert AVCHD to MKV, etc. Now please download it below.
1. Free download HD Video Converter for Mac, and then install this converter on your Mac computer. If you need to use it on Windows, you can also download the Windows version to use.
2. After you installed the program on your Mac, please launch it, the software will show its main interface. Now you can click “Import” button to import the Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS video files that you want to convert.
3. Click “Profile” bar to choose the format you need. To convert Panasonic HC-X1000 to Avid smoothly, please click and choose “Avid Studio > Avid DNxHD”, this is native format for Avid. If you want to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 files to other formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, etc. you can also choose according to your need, this software may meet all your needs. This converter can also convert 4K videos to DNxHD MOV for Avid.
4. Click “Settings” button on the main interface you will be able to adjust the output parameters, you can skip this step if you don’t need to adjust, this profile has been optimized.
5. Press the “Start” button to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS to DNxHD for Avid on Mac.
After the Panasonic HC-X1000 to DNxHD conversion finished, please click “Open Folder” button to get the converted DNxHD .mov videos, now you can transfer them into Avid and edit without any problems, and you don’t need to render anymore.